Cow Radha Krishna Triangle Wall Plate
Made out of Aluminium with Copper Oxidizing. These crafts are popularly known as Black Metal Handicrafts.
Approximate Height: 15.5 inches
The Black Metal Crafts of India are amongst the most popular Indian Handicrafts.
This Unique Handcrafted Black Metal Plate of Sri Krishna with Radha, is made out of Aluminium with Copper Oxidizing. It is very popular throughout the world, because of its Antique look.
It is a good decorative item that can be kept at home or office.
It is also an ideal gift for several occasions.
As we receive a number of orders every day, including offline orders, it is not possible for us to update the stock levels on this site, every day. Due to the nature of our business, our stocks get exhausted very soon.
Therefore the time taken for delivery depends upon a number of factors such as the quantity ordered, our other pending orders, etc. If the ordered items are in stock, goods will dispatched by us within 7 working days. In case the items are out of stock, delivery may take some time. Please read our Shipping Policy for more details.
Buyers with urgent requirements are requested to contact us to know the exact delivery schedule.
This product is available at Wholesale Price only to Bulk Buyers of Indian Handicrafts, such as, Arts and Crafts Emporiums, Gift Shops and Boutiques, Wholesale Dealers and Distributors of Handicrafts, Exporters of Indian Handicrafts, Corporate Buyers, etc.
|Material||Aluminium with Copper Oxidizing|
|Colour||Black Copper Oxidized|
|Product Type||Wall Decor|
- The prices mentioned at our site are exclusive of GST and Shipping Charges.
- GST and Shipping Charges will be calculated at applicable rates during checkout.
- Goods are normally shipped within 10 to 15 working days from the date of receipt of payment except in case of very large orders. The processing time in case of large orders order depends upon the number of items ordered, quantities ordered and also our other commitments.
- Buyers with urgent requirements can contact us to know the delivery schedule.
- Dealers having GST Registration can get the goods through transport on Freight To Pay Basis.
- Other buyers can get the goods through courier.
- Dealers registered under the GST Act will have to provide Interstate Regulatory Documents, wherever applicable.
How to maintain our products?
Our products do not require regular polishing or maintenance as in the case of brass and some other metals.
The only precaution that is needed is protection from water and moisture.
In case dust gets accumulated on an item, please remove the dust completely with a dry cloth. Do not clean with a wet cloth.
After removing the dust with a dry cloth, you can apply some coconut oil for shine.
If protected from water, moisture and dust, our products last for years together without any need for maintenance.