Black Metal Dhanvantari Statue - The Ayurveda God for Good Health and Prosperity
Made out of Aluminium with Copper Oxidizing. These crafts are popularly known as Black Metal Handicrafts.
Approximate Height: 13 inches
The Black Metal Crafts of India are amongst the most popular Indian Handicrafts.
This Unique Handcrafted Black Metal Statue of Hindu God Dhanvantari is made out of Aluminium with Copper Oxidizing. It is very popular throughout the world, because of its Antique look.
Lord Dhanvantari is the discoverer of Ayurveda, and is considered the physician of the gods (like the Ashwini Kumaras). According to Hindu mythology, Lord Dhanvantri appeared while the primeval ocean was being churned. He brought with him the knowledge of long life, health, and medicine. When the primeval ocean was being churned for the Nectar of Immortality, 14 gems were produced, and Lord Dhanvantari is considered one amongst them.
Lord Dhanvantari destroys negativity and blesses his devotees with good health. He is also known by the name Sudhapani, since he appeared with the pot of Nectar in his hands. The day of his appearance is celebrated on the thirteenth day or 'trayodasi' when the moon is in its waxing phase. This day is celebrated every year as Dhanteras, a few days before Diwali/Deepavali (the festival of lights).
It is also an ideal gift for several occasions such as Dhanteras, Diwali, etc.
As we receive a number of orders every day, including offline orders, it is not possible for us to update the stock levels on this site, every day. Due to the nature of our business, our stocks get exhausted very soon.
Therefore the time taken for delivery depends upon a number of factors such as the quantity ordered, our other pending orders, etc. If the ordered items are in stock, goods will dispatched by us within 7 working days. In case the items are out of stock, delivery may take some time. Please read our Shipping Policy for more details.
Buyers with urgent requirements are requested to contact us to know the exact delivery schedule.
This product is available at Wholesale Price only to Bulk Buyers of Indian Handicrafts, such as, Arts and Crafts Emporiums, Gift Shops and Boutiques, Wholesale Dealers and Distributors of Handicrafts, Exporters of Indian Handicrafts, Corporate Buyers, etc.
|Material||Aluminium with Copper Oxidizing|
|Colour||Black Copper Oxidized|
- The prices mentioned at our site are exclusive of Sales Tax and Shipping Charges.
- Sales Tax and Shipping Charges will be calculated at applicable rates during checkout.
- The processing time required to complete an order depends upon the number of items ordered, quantities ordered and also our other commitments.
- The approximate time required to process an item is mentioned along with the availability status of each product.
- Buyers with urgent requirements can contact us to know the delivery schedule.
- Dealers having VAT and CST Registration can get the goods through transport on Freight To Pay Basis.
- Other buyers can get the goods through courier.
- Dealers registered under the sales tax act will have to provide Interstate Regulatory Documents, wherever applicable.
How to maintain our products?
Our products do not require regular polishing or maintenance as in the case of brass and some other metals.
The only precaution that is needed is protection from water and moisture.
In case dust gets accumulated on an item, please remove the dust completely with a dry cloth. Do not clean with a wet cloth.
After removing the dust with a dry cloth, you can apply some coconut oil for shine.
If protected from water, moisture and dust, our products last for years together without any need for maintenance.